Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cover Girl lash blast review




I started using lash blast mascara from Cover Girl a few weeks ago when it was on sale at Long's Drugs. I got the non-water proof formula in brown black. I just started using brown black mascara. I was using black before, but then I went to get eyelash extensions for the first time the lady who did them told me that I should get the brown lashes so once I got them removed I decided to start using brown black mascara. I think that this mascara does make my lashes longer, but I do not think that it makes them thicker. If more than one coat is applied it does seem as if the eyes do have a more intense look. I usually do not apply mascara on my bottom lashes, however, with this brush I can do a thin coat just so that they do not seem invisible. A down side to this mascara is how large the brush is. It is difficult to get into the inner corner of the eye because the brush is so large. On a scale of one to ten I would rate this mascara a solid eight. If you are not looking for an expensive mascara and you want a more affordable one that works I highly recommend this product!
Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment