Monday, June 1, 2009

Back after sooo long


Hey Guys!

I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long but this past year was very busy. It is now summer and I will be posting a lot more than I have. I thought that it would be great to come back to you guys and have something to share.

I have been looking for a good face scrub for a while now. I have been looking up a lot of different scrubs and one that everyone seems to think is AMAZING is "St. Ives Apricot Scrub." I got the Scrub in the "Invigorating" formula which is made for all skin types and is oil free. The scrub is supposed to "Gently exfoliates to instantly reveal smooth, visibly healthy skin." The scrub has the Allure reader's choice award stamp of approval and Allure is definitely a magazine that I trust so I figured I would give the scrub a try.

I will try the scrub tonight for the first time so I can not give a proper review of the product just yet. However, from just looking at the product I can say it smells GREAT and it is very textured and will be a very good scrub. I have a feeling that i will enjoy this product.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment