Monday, May 10, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics "Brows a-go-go"



Hey guys!!

Something that is new to me that I have gotten really into is filling in my eyebrows. I never even thought about filling in my brows but a lot of magazines have been talking about it recently so I thought that I would give it a try. I went to "CVS" and I bought a two pack of "L'Oreal" brow pencils that comes with a dark brown/black pencil and a light brown pencil. I found that this duo was a little too dark for me and made my eyebrows look really harsh.

I have always LOVED Benefit Cosmetics and I thought that their "Brows a-go-go" kit would be great for me. The kit comes with two brow powders, a brow wax, mini tweezers, highlighting cream, highlighting powder,a precision double headed brush, and a mini black eyeliner. This kit is FULL of goodies and is still compact enough to carry around in your purse. Everything you need for perfect brows is in this kit. The kit also comes with a step by step guide, and for someone who is new to filling in their brows the guide makes it SO SIMPLE!
(not to mention, the packaging is TO DIE FOR!!)

The colors, along with the wax, make my eyebrows look natural and perfectly groomed and really just make my make-up look complete. I would HIGHLY recommend this product! You can get the kit at any Benefit Cosmetics store or online at www.benefitcosmetics.com the kit retails for $38.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment