Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thayers Witch Hazel - Magic Potion



My latest obsession. Witch Hazel. One of my besties told me that Witch Hazel was great for keeping your skin soft and blemish free. So, I ordered a bottle from Drugstore.com. I think the most popular brand of Witch Hazel is Dickinson's but I ordered Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel. Oh My God. You should see my skin. I would post pictures but I look sort of like - well, sort of like I just finished finals and I'm ready to collapse.

But, this beauty news was just too good to keep. I've been using this alcohol free toner for about two weeks. Once in the morning and once at night. When I got home, my mom said, 'Wow, your skin looks great.' As you know, I do try to use all natural products on my skin as much as possible, but the Witch Hazel has made a serious difference. It doesn't dry the skin like alcohol-based products can - did I mention that it's alcohol free? And it smells so fresh - like fresh - cucumbers!

Bargain prized at 7.99 for a 12 ounce bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment