Sunday, May 22, 2011

What's Up With Keri (TM) Lotion?




I must be getting old because I'm starting to get nostalgic. As you know, I love to try new makeup and beauty products. However, sometimes I like to go back to an old favorite.

I was thinking about my grandmother a lot this month. Maybe because of Mother's Day in May. I don't know. But, anyway, she's been gone for three years now and I still miss her. One thing I miss is the Keri Lotion that she seemed to keep in endless supply.

Whenever she would see me looking a little, shall we say "ashy," she would say, "Simone, here use this Keri lotion." She always kept a big pump bottle.

Well, this weekend, I went to like four stores and couldn't find it anywhere!! Now, I know that it's still being made because I cut a coupon out of the paper a few weeks ago for 2.00 off. But what good is the coupon if I can't find the product?

I ended up buying a pump bottle of Vaseline with Cocoa Butter instead but that is not the same as my Grandmother's Keri Lotion.

If you find it, can you let me know where you got it? I'm starting to get a little compulsive about this.

Have a great week!

Simonie

No comments:

Post a Comment