Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Craving" A New Color? This Might Be the MAC for You!




I needed a makeup fix - really bad. You know how it is when you want a new beauty product but your budget is - well, tight, but you just have to find a reason to get into the MAC makeup store?

Well, I had to look no further than my lips. I hadn't had a new lip color in a really long time.

I went into the store to find a "nude" shade. Well, the one that I wanted was out of stock. (Another post for another day because I am determined to find it).

But my mom was with me and she said "THIS color looks great on you."

I wasn't convinced at first because it wasn't the exact shade I had in mind.

And now, I can't stop looking in the mirror!

I think this new "CRAVING" color by MAC was just what I was "craving."

xoxo,


Simonie

No comments:

Post a Comment