Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Carrie Underwood-"Play On"


Hey guys!

Ok. So ever since I saw Carrie Underwood's audition for American Idol she has been in my top five list of favorite singers of all time. I want for my voice to have a lot of the qualities that hers has. When I heard that her new CD was out I knew that I had to have it. I got it last week and I have listened to it everyday since. EVERY song on the CD is AMAZING!

There are some really deep songs that will make you think as well as some really fun songs such as "Cowboy Casanova." There are very few CDs that I can listen to all the way through, and this is one. Actually, I feel the same way about her other two CDs.
1
If you don't already have this CD go out and get it. You will love it. Also!!! Watch the CMA awards tonight on ABC @ 8!

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment