Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mixed Chicks package came today!!






Hey guys!

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my package from Mixed Chicks and
today, it came!! First off let me say how quickly the package came.

The package was mailed a few days ago and it got to me today, no problems.

The presentation of the package was amazing, everything came in its own individual bag, so NO spillage.

In my package I got shampoo, deep conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.

A surprise "treat" was the "Mixed Chicks" T-shirt!

Copy and paste the link below in your browser to check out all of their cool products.

Now's the time to start making your holiday wish and gift lists.

As soon as I've tried the products, I'll be back with a review.

Stay tuned!

If you want to order some of their products here is the link to their website:

http://www.mixedchicks.net/

I can't wait to try these products. I am so excited!!!

Happy Halloween

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment