Saturday, October 31, 2009

Review Time!- "fresh" SUGAR roll-on deodorant


Hey guys!

A week and a half ago my mom went to the store to buy her usual "Clarins" deodorant. However, my mom forgot that Neiman Marcus doesn't sell Clarins and she didn't want to go over to Nordstrom so she decided to try a new deodorant from a new brand. My mom and I had already both tried Clinique and while it is good for sensitive skin, we were not crazy about it.

After asking about different brands the saleswoman told us about "fresh" and since we had used their soaps before we decided to give it a try. This deodorant is AMAZING.

Not only does the deodorant smell amazing but it stays lovely smelling throughout the day. I highly recommend this product if you are a light sweater and just want a nice light scent with you all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment