Monday, October 19, 2009

Neiman Marcus, Jennifer Jones, and "CREED"


Hey Guys!

This weekend my parents and I went to Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto California. The shopping in Palo Alto is amazing so I begged my parents to take me this weekend. We went to Neiman Marcus so that my mom could get some cosmetics. When we were at Neiman Marcus the sweetest lady came over to ask me if I wanted to smell a "CREED" fragrance. I had never heard of CREED but my dad told me that they have been around a very long time, Jennifer later told us over two hundered years, and that they were very fine fragrances. The fragrance I tried by "CREED" is called "Aqua Fiorentina" and it smells AMAZING.

The large bottle is very pricey, 350 dollars to be exact. Maybe if I am a good girl it will be my Christmas present. ;)

Jennifer Jones is the sweetest lady ever, so good at her job and so down to earth, and if you are ever in the Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto, stop by and say hi to her.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment