Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Magic, Mirth, and Mischief!"


Hello darlings!!

Tonight I went to the MAC launch for the new "Magic, Mirth, and Mischief!" with Patty. It was SO much fun! All of the girls who work at MAC were dressed up and there was a model there with "truth or dare" cards for people to play. I set a budget for myself-60 dollars. I knew that I wanted something from the new collection, because I figured as long as I was there for that purpose I might as well get something from that collection.

At the door the people gave everyone who came in a card to write down all of the things that they wanted. What I started out with on my card was: "Lucky number (Frost) nail lacquer", "Midnight Madness (Frost) mineralize eye shadow duo", "Boy Bait (cream) Creamsheen glass", "Cranberry" eye shadow, "Beauty Marked", and "Ambering rose" blush. However, all of these products exceeded the amount I said I was going to spend, 60 dollars, so I ended up leaving with three products that I am very happy about: "Cranberry" eye shadow, "Midnight madness" eye shadow duo, from the collection, and Utter fun lustre lipstick, also from the collection.

There is still more that I want from the collection, but I will just wait until it comes out. Additional AMAZING products from the collection: all of the brush sets, Mineralize blush in "Conjure Up", all of the Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos, and all of the Creamsheen Glasses. I am so happy that I got to go to this event, and Patty and I had a blast! I will make a haul video on my youtube tomorrow, so look out for that.

http://www.youtube.com/makeupcrazygirlie

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment