Saturday, October 3, 2009

O.P.I. Matte nail polish.


Hey guys!

Sorry I have been gone for a while, but I am back! I am here to do a review on O.P.I. matte nail polish. Matte is very in right now, and matte nail polish is the newest thing. I love almost everything matte, but I must say that I am not a fan of this nail polish.

The problem with the nail polish is that in order for it to keep its matte look you can't use a base or a top coat. Using either a base or a top coat will make your nail polish shiny and it will be just like any other polish.

This polish doesn't last very long AT ALL! The day after you paint your nails your this polish will already be chipped. The polish has a very cool look to it and I think it looks great. However, the polish doesn't last at all so I really don't think it is worth the eight or so dollars that it cost.

I hope this helps some of you who were interested in this product!

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment