Sunday, February 7, 2010

There goes Alice, right down the rabbit hole!


Hey guys!

So first of all I would like to start this post of by saying...GO SAINTS!! WHO DAT??

Ok, so I want to tell you guys about a product that I saw today that I really want. I went to Sephora to take back my "Too Faced shadow insurance" and pick up an "Urban Decay Primer Potion." I love "Too Faced",but this product just didn't work for me. While I was at Sephora I saw the " Disney Alice in Wonderland Palette. This product is amazing!! On the top there is a pop up picture of a scene from the movie, and inside there are 16 eyeshadows, a mini primer potion, and two mini "24/7 eye pencil in zero and flipside." The colors are BEAUTIFUL and the palette is simply amazing. There is only one problem, it is $55. I will get paid from a job I did this weekend, and if it is enough, I am going to get this palette.

You can buy this at "Sephora.com" or in "Sephora" stores

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment