Sunday, January 31, 2010

Get ready...here comes summer!!




Hey guys!

So summer is right around the corner (and you know what that means) time to get fit for those swimsuits. I will be providing tips on how to get fit for summer every now and then, (because I need to get back into shape also). I wanted to talk about some different types of swimsuits, and let you guys know that now is the time to get your bathing suits because they are a lot cheaper now then they will be in a few months.

The first type of swimsuit that I will talk about is the tankini. The tankini is the type of swim suit, with regular bottoms and a long tank top style top.

The next type is the stylish one piece, the one piece is always classy and classic. I highly recommend having one of these in your collection.

There is also the bikini, the bikini can vary, but it is usually the more stringy version of the two piece.

I consider the two piece different from the bikini because it is usually less stringy and can have a halter top or a different type of top.

I hope this helps!

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment