Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If you just "Blinc" you might miss it!



Hey guys!

I recently got the "Blinc" liquid eyeliner that is known for coming off with warm water and pressure alone. I really like this eyeliner. The packaging is very nice and it almost looks like the product that is now on the market that is supposed to make your eyelashes grow. I got the eyeliner in black and at first it is a rather soft black, but with more layers, the color becomes darker. The liner has a long brust and it is a lot more pencil like compared to "L'oreal linear intense", which I like.

I really like this product because all of it really does come off with water and pressure, leaving behind no residue. The product will only come off with warm water and can't be remove from crying or rubbing your eyes. If you have the $24 dollars to spend, I would HIGHLY recommend this product, it is very high quality.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment