Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"One beauty kit to go please!"



Hey guys!

I recently got some products from "IMAN", a cosmetics company which specializes in rich, deep, beauiful tones and colors. Yesterday was the first time that I ever used these products so I was very excited! I honestly have nothing but good things to say about these products, they are very high quality.

First, I looovee the packaging of all of the products. Everything is so compact and ready to go, which is great for me. I am always rushing to get out of the house in the morning so with these products I am able to pick up what I need and get going.

Second, I love the lip products! I got three lipsticks in: "Red", "Oh Natural", and " Bare Bronze." I also got three lip glosses in: "Honey", "Chocolate Diamond", (which is my personal favorite), and "Impetuous." The "Red" lipstick is really impressive because it is true to its name. A lot of the time you will see a lipstick and it is supposed to be red and it will end up being a peach or a burnt oragne color once you apply it. Not this one. This lipstick is a very true read with an extremely creamy and smooth texture. Next is "Oh Natural", this color is a beautiful nude color that looks great under any of the lipglosses or on its own. This is a great color to pair with any dramatic eye look. Last is the "Bare Bronze", which is a beautiful soft metalic color that is similar to that of a penny, but not as extreme. BEAUTIFUL!

The lip glosses are all amazing but the "Chocolate Diamond" is my favorite. A dark chocolate bronze, that goes on dark and lightens up.

I also got two individual eye shadows in "Mixed Metals" and "Safari." "Mixed Metals" is two colors side by side, a pearl and a copper. "Safari" is the eye equilivent to the "Chocolate Diamond" gloss.

However, the coolest products that I got are the three "Luxury Eye Defining Powders". I got three beautiful colors: "Wicked", a dark slver/taupe, "Black Magic", a deep black with gold reflects, and "Bewitched", a bronze brown. The eye powders are so cool because they are similar to a pigment and the color last all day. The powders are very blendable and easy to work with.

I think that this is an AMAZING product line for not only women of color, but all women, and they make quality products that are fun and beautiful. If you haven't checked out "IMAN's" line, I would highly recommend it. And if you already have some of these products, buy more!


Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment