Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Baby come back!!!"


Hey guys!!

My granny came to visit for Christmas! When she got here she told me that she had a "St. Ives" face mask that she wanted me to order for her off of the internet because she doesn't know how to do it. (HOW CUTE!!)

Anyway, she showed me the mask and told me that she can no longer find it in any of the stores where she lives, so my mom and I looked it the stores around here, and still, it is no where to be found. The mask is the "St. Ives Peel off Hydroxy Masque." Since she couldn't find the masque she ended up purchasing another one that was by "St. Ives" but not the hydroxy masque, and she left the hydroxy for me.

I LOVE THIS MASK

#1-I LOVE PEEL OFF MASK! -Simple, easy, no mess
#2-THIS MASK REMOVES IMPURITIES-all of the gunk that is down in your pores is brought to the surface by this mask
#3-MY SKIN TONE LOOKS MORE EVEN AFTER USING THE MASK

I love this mask so much that I am here to ask,no, beg, "ST. IVES, please bring this product back!"

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment