Monday, January 18, 2010

"Too Faced"-horrible quality in a friend, GREAT in your make-up


Hey Guys!

Ever since I have started using primer I have used "Urban Decay Primer Potion." I love that primer, but I went to "Sephora" a few days ago because I needed some more. I was all set to get my replacement and then my mom told me that I might want to try something different for a change. I told her that I had heard a lot about "Too Faced Shadow Insurance" and I wanted to try it. I used the tester on the back of my hand and the consistency was great so I decided to go ahead and try it.

GREAT PRODUCT!

This is an amazing primer and it keeps my eye shadow free of fading and creasing all day long. The primer blends right into my skin and leaves no residue or flaking. I love this product and I highly recommend it.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment