Thursday, January 7, 2010

Away, away, with the pains of the day!


Hey guys!

So I wear eye makeup pretty much everyday. When I get home, I always want to make sure that I remove it all giving me a clean canvas for the next day's master piece. lol. I feel like A LOT of eye makeup removers out there burn, iritate, and scratch the eyes. Some of the removers out there don't do their job AT ALL and take the make up off only a little bit or only in some places.
"
I have found a product that removes all of the eye makeup that you may wear-waterproof or not. "NEUTROGENA OIL FREE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER." This is any amazing product that when used with a cotton ball will remove all of the eye makeup from your day.

After using the product my eyes don't feel like they are burning or as if they have a bunch of little cuts on them. The one problem with this product for me is that I feel like it goes very quickly, (but I think that it is only in my mind!)

This product also comes in the form of pre-moistened pads, but I think that the liquid with cotton balls is a better idea, but that is just my opinion.

You can find this product at any drugstore that carrier "Nutrogena" products or "Target."

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment