Saturday, November 27, 2010

My French Manicure - I Did It All By Myself (with a little help from Incoco)



I sang at a wedding today and wanted to make sure my nails looked classy but not too flashy. But I'm on a student budget so it's called "do-it-yourself."

Anyway, last night I was browsing the makeup aisle of Rite-Aid for a new nail color and found this new "Dry Nail Applique" by Incoco. The best part is it was on a closeout for 3.99. The kit contains the complete kit for a French manicure which includes 20 color strips, a cuticle stick, a mini file and a nail polish remover cloth. At first I didn't think I could do it but it just takes a little patience. I also went to YouTube and found a virtual instruction manual.

They look like tips but they're my own nails (no chemicals used) and my French manicure looks great (if I do say so myself). I used "Fairy Dust," but Incoco makes a bunch of different colors of these dry nail appliques. I want to try them all. The box says that the manicure lasts for two weeks. I'll let you know.

In the meantime, au revoir for now! :)

www.incoco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment