Tuesday, November 2, 2010

No Makeup Today - I'm Nursing a Cold :(



Well, I guess college life is catching up with me. Just when I thought I was getting adjusted to being in a new place, living with new people, new classes and whole new world, I come down with this icky cold.

I haven't felt much like putting on any makeup at all. I do make sure to continue with my regiment of keeping my face nice and clean (love you Juice Beauty) and I'm wearing my hair naturally curly (thanks, Carol's Daughter).

I brought a nice little stash of tea to college with me. All my faves. Used my last Lupicia Golden Honey Dew this morning. It's so sweet and light and soothing to my throat. I called my mom and said, "Hey, can you stop by Lupicia in San Francisco and mail me a pack of Golden Honey Dew tea bags."

UPDATE: Lupicia does still carry the tea - but it's available in stores only! YAY

Simonie

No comments:

Post a Comment