Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Long Time, No Blog



I'm back!!!!!!! Oh, my God. Where do I begin? Well, let's just say college was much more work than I've ever had in my life! News flash. I finished my first quarter in mid-December and then had my Christmas Break. Except that I had to get FOUR wisdom teeth pulled over break. Yeah. Four. So, it wasn't much of a break at all. I'm back at school. Second quarter is well underway and I'm peddling as fast as I can!

But, I had to take time to tell you about my latest passion. I'm taking a film class this quarter and so I needed a Netflix subscription to rent the hard to find movies. Netflix is the best thing since Tivo! They have so many movies. And while I have very little time to watch movies (other than those assigned by my class) it's a great way to unwind on the weekend. AND, they have all my favorite TV shows on DVD (like "Gossip Girls") so you never have to wonder what happened 2 seasons ago. It's all on record! Way cool.

I'm off to class now, but I promise to blog more. Maybe I'll add movie reviews to my blog. Wouldn't that be a fun idea?

Okay, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment