Sunday, January 23, 2011

Smokey-I by Almay (So Easy My Mom Can Do It!)



As you know, I love the "Smokey Eye" look. But it can be expensive to get and takes a little work. My mom always wants the "smokey eye" effect but she is sort of. . .let's say, "makeup challenged."

Anyway, Almay has a new product from their "Intense i-color" line called "Smokey-I." I got this one for brown eyes at Walgreen's for 7.99. You can probably even find it cheaper on sale or at some other places.

It goes on better if you use your own applicator instead of the ones that come with the kit. However, if you're a "makeup on the go gal," then the Almay applicators (2 come in each set) should work just fine.

It's not the greatest "smokey eye" look on the planet, but the effect is definitely there. The thing I like about Almay is that it's hypoallergic and the price is perfect for a college student.

There's "Smokey-I" for blue eyes and green eyes too.

Simonie

No comments:

Post a Comment