Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Throw It In the Bag!




One thing that I am NOT enjoying about college life is doing laundry. I took our washer and dryer for granted at home. I just didn't appreciate it being there. I guess I didn't think about people who don't have a washer and dryer in their home or college students who have to share four washers (four, I tell you) for a whole dorm full of people. That's a lot of dirty clothes. And I seem to have this knack for always making it down to the basement just as someone grabs the last washer. I want to SCREAM! I don't - cuz then people would think I'm weird and that doesn't do much for one's social life.

Anyway, thanks to this really cool laundry bag , at least I solicit friendly conversation. Even a poor, struggling college student can look rich. :)

("Money Bag" Designed by Jan Habraken for Kikkerland)

Peace and Bubbles,

Simonie

No comments:

Post a Comment