Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, Etc.






If you're on the West Coast like me, I can still say "Happy Easter!" If you're on the East Coast, I'll say "Happy Monday!" :)

I only had one day off from school for Easter and that was Good Friday. I went to the Stations of the Cross service at my home church which was really nice. Even though it was nearly three hours long, I enjoyed every minute of it. I also went to Easter Service with my family today. It was nice being home even if it was just for a couple of days.

My mom didn't have any time off work so she didn't get to really make me an "Easter Basket." But, we went to Trader Joe's which happened to be open today and picked up some of my new favorite snacks for me to take back to school.

I'd like to share a couple of them with you. Number one - Trader Joe's Marcona Almonds with Rosemary. Can't describe them. You just have to try them for yourself. Number two - Hansen's Diet Pomegranate Soda.

Hop on over to Trader Joe's and put these in your basket.

I've got a big week ahead but I promise to check in before the week is up.

Simonie

No comments:

Post a Comment