Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body Lotion




Two good things came out of my resolution to give up fried foods for Lent:

1. I have a little less body fat (I hope) for bikini season, and

2. I saved enough money on fast foods to buy myself a bottle of Kiehl's Crème de Corps Light Weight Body Lotion with SPF 30. I love everything by Kiehl's. The vanilla-scented lotion is actually my favorite, but I'm living in a warmer climate now and my skin is getting beat up by the sun. With this lotion, I'm protected.

It's 27.00 for a small bottle (8.4 ounces) but it's so good for protecting skin from the sun's harmful rays.

I love it. You can find it online at Kiehl's (which is where I do most of my shopping now) but it's also available in high-end stores like Neiman Marcus.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'm heading out to read in the sun (with my Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body Lotion lathered on)!

No comments:

Post a Comment