Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lashes that kill


Hey guys!

A few weeks ago my mom and i went to Sephora because she said she was going to get me a new make up product as a small gift. I really needed a new mascara so I went over to what I like to call their "amazing wall of mascara." At Sephora they have a guide on the wall listing around 20 mascaras and what each does.

I like mascara that thickens and lengthens. I had heard a lot of good things about "Make up forever smoky lash." I looked at the guide and it told me that the mascara does everything that I want so I decided to try.

And I LOVE it!!

The mascara gives a really dramatic look, which I love! The brush is made out of thick plastic squared out bristles.

Overall I love the product, but there is one problem, the product is very thick which makes it difficult to remove.

On a scale from 1 to 10 I would rate this product an 8 and a half.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment