Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sip Sip hooray


Hey guys!

I drink A LOT of tea. I am not a fan of coffee, but I love tea. One of my favorite tea stores is "Lupicia." I get so excited when Christmas time comes around because they come out with their line of Christmas teas. My favorite is their "White Christmas" black tea. The tea is a mix of white chocolate and apricot. I love this tea because not only does it smell amazing but the taste doesn't have the strong, sometimes bitter taste of black tea.

As you pull the cup to your mouth you get to smell the amazing white chocolate scent that is just amazing!

It's like Christmas in a cup!

If you are a tea lover, I highly recommend this tea, and even if you are a coffee drinker, since this is black tea it might be a little more your speed.

Where to buy: http://www.lupiciausa.com

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment