Saturday, December 12, 2009

Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver, and the other's gold.



Hey guys!

Every morning when I am doing my hair I reach for my old, true, and loyal friend.

My "Lady Catherine" hair brush from Stanley brushes. I have had this brush for about two or three years and I love it. The brush is so sturdy, the bristles are strong, and it really does the job. It seems like all of my female cousins have this brush and it just works on all of our hair.

HOWEVER, for a few years now I have been seeing and hearing about the "Mason Pearson" boar bristle hair brush. I have heard really good things about this brush and I have wanted it. There is only one problem, the brush is a little pricey. I was thinking about asking my parents for one for Christmas, but with the economy in such bad shape, I feel bad asking for such an expensive hair brush when I have a perfectly good one.

The large brush runs for $151.00 and the detangling comb is $26.00.

Should I try something new, or stick with what I know works???

The "Lady Catherine" runs for $16.49 from the Fuller Brush Company.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment