Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Are you bikini ready yet?



Hey guys!

So a few post back I talked about being bikini ready for summer and what types of bikinis I like. I am not fully ready to go to the beach in a bikini yet, but I am on my way. What I realized was my biggest downfall was my diet. Some easy changes to make to speed up your metabolism and get rid of that belly fat are:

-Drink caffeinated green tea
-Eat more spinach
-Eat more raw foods
-Drink water instead of juice, soda, and coffee
-If you love coffee and must have it, drink skinny lattes
-Eat Almonds
-Stay regular! (if you know what I mean)


I hope this helps! Share some of your tips for staying bikini thin!

Simonie :)

2 comments:

  1. It is working pretty well. I really notice a difference when I drink more water. The only thin I need to work on is eating breakfast in the morning.

    ReplyDelete