Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bat those lashes!


Hey guys!

Something that I have really gotten into this year is false eyelashes. False lashes aren't meant to be worn all of the time, but for the right occasion they add a great pop! I like really full looking lashes more than I like really long lashes. Even though I said lashes are not to be worn at all times I think that if you find the right lashes that look natural enough, you can wear them whenever you feel like it.

Some of the lashes that I have tried that I really like are:
-ELF cosmetics: natural looking full lashes
-ELF cosmetics: dramatic lashes
-Ardell: 109
-Ardell: fashion lashes
-MAC: 04
-MAC: 07

Some of the lashes that I would like to try:
-Shu Uemura
-Laura Mercier
-MakeUp Forever
-Revlon

Let me know if there are any lashes that you like!

Simonie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment