Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Oribe" moisture control shampoo and conditioner


Hey guys!

As some of you may know, I have very thick and curly hair. Since my hair is so thick it is really difficult to make sure that it all gets moisturized. My hair is very dry in the middle and I have been trying to find a product that can control the moisture and make it so that my hair is evenly moisturized all throughout.

I really like this product! Not only is the packaging beautiful but the quality is great. The shampoo really cleans and gets rid of all of the dirt and then the conditioner restores moisture and balance to the hair. Even though this product is expensive I would highly recommend it to anyone who has dry hair.

To see my review on youtube you can visit my page under the channel name: MAKEupCRAZYgirlie

Simonie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment