Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Apple Juice!!


I have been on a kick to drink more water lately so I take my canteen to school. I could not help but think about how hard it would be for me to give up...

APPLE JUICE!

I loovvee apple juice. I drink a little bottle at school every day and then about two glasses when I get home. I do not know why I love this juice so much but I do. All of my cousins love apple juice. Whenever I go visit my cousins out of state and we go to dinner, we all order apple juice. I guess it is just the family's drink. I had gotten away for apple juice and I was on a cranberry juice kick for a while (cranberry juice cocktail that is) but now I am back. I am going to try to not drink as much apple juice and maybe substitute a glass a day with a glass of water because I know the sugar is bad for my teeth, however it is either Mott's or juicy juice and I am pretty sure they have no added sugar so that makes it ok...doesn't it?

Simone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment