Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My new plan

Here is the honest to God truth-
On school days I eat breakfast about 4 times a year. That is HORRIBLE I know! The reason is I just don't have time. I am always rushing in the morning. I really want to change my ways and so I have made a resolution...
I am going to make a plan to eat breakfast every morning! I went to bed early last night and I woke up early this morning and I took my time getting ready and I had time to eat and some cushion time to just relax and it felt...
AMAZING!

I love this feeling! Last night I took some allergy medication and it made me sleepy which made it easier for me to fall asleep because I usually have a hard time falling asleep but this helped a lot. I went to the store and bought some Sleepy Time tea today and hopefully this will help me fall asleep tonight and be able to wake up early tomorrow.

Hope I can keep this up!

Simonie : )

P.S. I am also trying to be healthy and get on a new diet plan and not eating breakfast really slows down your metabolism and makes a person gain more weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment