Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Paul Mitchell review


This past week I went "camping" I put it in quotes because it was not really camping I stayed in a cabin but to me that may as well be living outdoors on the ground. On my packing list it said to bring shampoo and conditioner (a no brainer right?), but here was the catch, it had to have no scent. I went all around town the day before my trip looking for a shampoo and a conditioner with no scent. I couldn't find one anywhere. The shampoo can't have scent because the scent will attract insects. Finally, I went by Patty's job and asked her if she knew of anything. Patty said she did not know of anything but pointed me to the travel sized section. After smelling all of the shampoos I came across one that just smelled...clean!

Paul Mitchell Moisture!

This shampoo and conditioner smell very light and clean and do not leave your hair with that very overbearing smell. The bottles say that they are for daily treatment and provide instant moisture. I used these products the whole week and I was very satisfied. For such small sizes they were a little pricey but of course with Paul Mitchell you are paying for the name.
shampoo: $5.59
conditioner: $8.99
Try it out, you may like it!

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment