Sunday, March 1, 2009

Garnier Fructis


I have used soooo many products in my life so far that I could not even begin to count. About a year and a half ago I became obsessed with Garnier products and was on a mission to try every product in their "Fructis Style" line. I tried almost everything that they sold. I was in my bathroom doing my hair this morning when I realized how many products I had that I did not even use. I just thought that I would do a couple of list as a quick overview and then reviews will be coming later on the products that I like and even the ones that I don't like. Keep in mind that this is my opinion and all hair types differ, even though I say that I don not like a product does not mean that it is bad.

LOVE/ CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
Garnier Fructis Leave-In conditioning cream-Curl and Shine
Garnier Fructis Curl construct mousse ( extra strong)


LIKE

Garnier Fructis Long and Strong leave-in Split end conditioner
Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioning Cream-Sleek and Shine

Hate!!
Garnier Fructis Smoothing milk (strong)
Garnier Fructis Super Stiff Gel (Ultra strong)
Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum putty (extra strong)
Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray gel
Garnier Fructis Curl Scrunch gel

Now these are only a few of the brand's products that I used, which shows I was truly obsessed, I will begin reviews on them soon.

Simonie : )
p.s. I am going to be on a trip for a week so this is my last post for a while. I will be posting as soon as I get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment