Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner review

In an earlier post I was talking about the free gift I got from Sephora with my beauty insider card. I got this cream eye shadow/ liner from Benefit that I mentioned I thought strongly resembled painterly paintpot from M.A.C. I was so excited to get this because I was wanting a light colored base just like this one. When applied all the way up to the brow bone underneath shadow this color is very beautiful. I usually NEVER apply color all the way up to the brow bone because I simply do not think that it looks good on me. This color is subtle and not over bearing. I think that if one wanted to do dramatic or think eyeliner one day they could use this color alone and then apply the liner so that they would not have a look of a heavy liner as well as a heavy shadow. The only thing that I do not like about this shadow is the fact that it smells horrible. The smell is enough to make one not even want to use it, however, do not count it out, give it a shot! Once you have used it you will learn to ignore the smell.

Simonie : )

1 comment: