Monday, February 16, 2009

Smashbox bionic mascara review



Last night was my friend's birthday dinner and it was also the first time that I used my new mascara. In my last post I told you all what the mascara was supposed to be able to do, the mascara being the bionic mascara by Smashbox. I was amazed by this mascara! I did not think that it was going to work as well as it did. I applied two coats of the product on my lashes and they looked sooooo long. I went to show my mom and she thought that I had put on false lashes. I am not going to say that I will never again use any other mascara or that I am not still looking for new mascaras all the time, I am just saying that this mascara keeps its promises. Of course, I did not get the exact look that I wanted from the mascara, however, it came pretty close. I have come to terms with the fact that my expectations for a mascara are way to high. This mascara made my lashes extremely long but it did not really make them any thicker. On a scale from one to ten I would give this mascara a 8.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment