Sunday, February 1, 2009

On a quest to find the perfect shampoo




Lately I have been on a quest to find the perfect shampoo for my hair. I recently took a close look at the end of my hair and I saw that my ends are EXTREMELY split. My hair is about four inches past my shoulder blades when it is straight. So here is my dilemma: I want to find a shampoo and conditioner that will heal my split ends so that I do not have to cut it. My hair grows. However, it grows very slowly. Patty and I have the same goal where we both want to get our hair very long. I need a conditioner right away because I am washing my hair and leaving it natural without putting any heat in it. I have extremely thick and curly hair so it takes a lot of conditioner for just one washing. I have tried just about every shampoo for split ends but most of them were a bust. A shampoo that really helped at the time was Garnier Fructis. This shampoo healed my split ends as well as made my hair grow. However, after using it for a while it stopped working on my hair. I want long hair so that I can do a lot of different styles with it. I OF COURSE looooovvveee Kim's hair and want my hair to have some of the qualities that her hair does, but I also like other styles. See the pictures of Lauren London, Cassie, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift. I do know that some of these ladies wear hair extensions, but I would like my natural length to match their length with the extensions.

Simonie : )

1 comment: