Monday, February 23, 2009

Just wondering...

I washed my hair tonight and I was just thinking about how my hair can really get on my nerves sometimes. I am thankful for my hair. I know that there are so many amazing women out there who suffer from cancer and end up loosing their hair in chemo treatments who wish that they had their hair back. In this world with all of its problems hair is so trivial but I can not help but get so angry over my own. I have extremely thick and curly hair and the one thing that I hate about it is that by the end of the day it is completely frizzed out. I do not like putting a lot of product in my hair because I do not like for it feel heavy. I love my natural curls but I am looking for a way to have my hair lay down flat without ever having to use gel. I am trying a few different things but if anyone knows the trick to handling frizz PLEASE let me know.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment