Sunday, February 8, 2009

I did it!

I finally did it. I finally tried NARS! Yesterday my daddy took me to the city and I got to go and get my make-up done at the NARS counter. I was going to an event later in the evening so I got to have my make-up done for that. I loved how the products felt and how they looked on my skin. Everything was so light weight and I could not even feel it on my skin. I love how pigmented their eye shadows are. I loved the colors that she used on my eyes so much that my dad was kind enough to buy me a duo. I am hooked on this line now and will definitely be purchasing more from them when I get the chance. The woman gave me a sheet with all of the products that she used on me and I will slowly be purchasing them. I could not be happier with the eye shadows that I got. I can't believe that I finally did it!
Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment