Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't all girls like to play dress up?


Weekend before last a good friend of mine had a birthday dinner. I loooovvvee going out to dinner with my friends and I especially love small dinner parties. I enjoy getting all dolled up to go out and just talk and have fun. I just thought that I would share this picture of me that I took before I left for the party. I wore my favorite pair of brown boots and a really cute sweater blouse (that you can not see because I am wearing my white Pea Coat, silly me!). I had on my favorite pair of dark blue jeans and my hair looked really cute. I wish that I would have gotten a close up picture of my eyes because this is the day that I went to Sephora and I used all of my new product this night. Tell me if you like the outfit.

Simonie : )

1 comment:

  1. omg i'm so excited that we're on here at the same time! haha.. and that you FINALLY put up a pic of yourself! good good! give me more, simonie! lol. seriously.

    xoxo love you
    patty

    ReplyDelete