Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lancome Le Crayon Khol review

This review will be short, sweet, and to the point. I HATE this eye liner. I think that this eyeliner looks messy and not even half way through the day gives you that raccoon look. I am sorry if this post upsets anyone who may happen to like this eyeliner but I simply hate it. I was just think about the fact that I have not been able to find this liner lately and I am actually HAPPY about it. I am never happy about losing anything, however, losing this eye liner makes me happy because if I knew where it was I just might be tempted to use it again simply because I personally have a problem with using a product just because it is there and ignoring what it does to me. Do not buy this eye liner!

Simonie : )
p.s. I was suprised that I did not like this eye liner because I like most of Lancome's products, just not this liner...and their brushes, (but that is another story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment