Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally a Kajal eyeliner review!


A while ago I told you all about the Kajal eyeliner by Stila that I got at Sephora. I used it for about two days and then I somehow lost it in Patty's car. lol. Today, a week later, I figured that it was most likely still in her car and that I should go look, and low and behold there it was in between the car seats. I was so happy to be reunited with it. I will start using this liner pencil again tomorrow.

So far I really like this liner and I like how it is easy to smudge right after you apply it so that it does not leave a harsh line, but it it also does not run underneath my eyes through out the day. I got it in Smokey Quartz which is a deep gray and I really like it. I have always used black and this is a little softer and I believe it creates a smokier look. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and since I go to Catholic school we will have a liturgy. Liturgies are fun because everyone gets dressed up and secretly tries to out do the next person. Liturgy days are like a big fashion show, and I have my make-up look for tomorrow's walk down the run-way all planned out. haha.

I will have to use the liner for a few more days before I can do a comparative review but that is definitely coming!

Simonie : )

1 comment: