Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's crafts time again!

I did another cute little crafts project today. After washing my brushes I decided to paint the tops of the handles. A lot of free-lance make-up artist do this so that their brushes do not get confused with other people's brushes. I do not do free-lance work but it just seemed like a fun project to do this evening before the OSCARS. I took pictures every step of the way to show how I did this. What you will need for this project is nail polish, your brushes, and scotch tape.
Here are the steps:

1. Tape your brushes about an inch down from the top of the handle.

2. Paint from the top of the tape up to the tip.

3. Let paint dry.

4. Remove the tape.

You can use whatever nail polish you like. Whatever color you use make sure that it is one that you can remember so that you can easily identify yours. Like I said before you do not need a reason to do this other than you want to. I also have friends with brush sets and I do not want for mine to get confused with theirs.

Simonie : )

No comments:

Post a Comment